- Named one of the leading and recommended asbestos compensation lawyers in Western Australia for 4 years in a row.
- Kacey Wuelfert is a Partner and manages our Perth office. She specialises in asbestos litigation and has worked in asbestos claims since her admission in 2003. Kacey has been with the firm for over 16 years, in 2009 transferring from our Brisbane office.
- Kacey has acted on behalf of hundreds of individuals in a variety of asbestos claims across many courts and jurisdictions in Australia including the Western Australian District and Supreme Courts, New South Wales Dust Diseases Tribunal, Queensland District and Supreme Courts and the Commonwealth Administrative Appeals Tribunal.
- Kacey also handles asbestos claims filed with workers’ compensation bodies in Western Australia, Queensland, New South Wales as well as Commonwealth schemes including veterans’ entitlements.
- Kacey is results driven and aims to recover the best possible results for her clients.
What Kacey’s Clients Say about Her
- “Thank you Kacey and all your staff on your kindness, compassion, perseverance and patience with my case.” M – Balcatta
- “Just popped to say many thanks for all your help and support and that of your assistants as well. Your achievements for such a large sum of money is very much appreciated. Once again, Kacey, well done and done well.” P – Belmont
Kacey has been listed in Doyle’s Guide as one of the leading and recommended asbestos compensation lawyers in Western Australia for 4 years in a row.
Qualifications & Memberships
- Bachelor of Laws from James Cook University
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice from Queensland University of Technology
- Member of the Law Society of Western Australia
- Member of the Australian Plaintiff Lawyers Association