- Lidia joined Turner Freeman in 2018 and practises predominantly in medical negligence.
- Following her admission to practise in February 2015, Lidia worked for a boutique firm in Newcastle specialising in medical negligence. She has extensive experience running complex medical matters against local health districts (public hospitals), private hospitals and specialists. Lidia also has experience in coronial inquests and advising on regulatory issues.
- Lidia is an effective litigator who strives to achieve a satisfactory outcome for her clients in a compassionate and fuss-free manner.
- Based in our Newcastle office, Lidia services clients located in Newcastle, the Hunter Region, Central Coast and Mid-North New South Wales.
Lidia also volunteers her time as a judge in the NSW Law Society and University of Newcastle mock trial competitions.
Qualifications & Memberships
- Bachelor of Laws – University of Newcastle
- Diploma in Legal Practice
- Bachelor of Arts – University of Newcastle
- NSW Law Society
- Newcastle Law Society
- Australian Lawyers Alliance