- Tammy is a Senior Associate who joined Turner Freeman in early 2023 and is based in our Adelaide office and visits our Aberfoyle Park office by appointment. Tammy is admitted to the Supreme Court of South Australia as well as the High Court of Australia.
- Tammy provides a personal and empathic approach to her work and assists clients through what may be considered difficult periods of their lives. She prides herself on offering her clients honest and informative advice in a way which is easy to understand. She is driven to achieving the best result for her clients by understanding their needs to deliver desired outcomes in an efficient manner without compromising quality.
Wills & Estates
- Tammy practises in estate planning, deceased estate administration, contested estates and deceased estate litigation.
- Tammy has assisted many clients in preparing all types of Wills, both simple through to complex Testamentary Trust Wills. Tammy also prepares Enduring Powers of Attorney and Advance Care Directives (‘Living Will documents’). Her thorough approach to estate planning assists her to fully understand her client’s needs which in turn helps her clients understand and achieve their objectives.
- Tammy acts for executors and administrators of deceased estates in obtaining grants of Probate or Letters of Administration through to the final distribution of the estate. She can also advise on difficult estate issues such as lost Wills, disputed Wills and unclear or informal Wills.
- Tammy also advises executors and beneficiaries regarding the resolution of probate disputes and family provision claims and strives to achieve the best outcome for them in a reasonable and cost-effective manner.
Qualifications and Memberships
- Bachelor of Laws
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- Member- Law Society of South Australia
- Member – BNI
Please contact Tammy if you would like to discuss your previous Will, a new Will or your Living Will requirements, Deceased Estates, or a Disputed Estate.