- Timothy Kucera is a Senior Associate in the Perth office and specialises in employment and industrial law.
- Named as one of the preeminent and leading employment lawyers in Western Australia for 2 years in a row.
Your trusted local lawyer
- Admitted as a lawyer in 1999, Tim is a WA local and has been working for trade unions and workers in the manufacturing, food construction, mining and transport industries for over 20 years.
Tim is an experienced litigator and campaigner.
- He successfully represents clients in a range of jurisdictions from the Fair Work Commission and the Western Australian Industrial Relations Commission to the Federal and Supreme Courts. He continues to work on major industrial cases in both State and Federal industrial jurisdictions for unions.
Negotiating enterprise agreements
- Most recently Tim has been extensively involved in the litigation which has arisen from the dispute between the AMWU and Griffin Coal over the renegotiation of an enterprise agreement.
- Before joining Turner Freeman, Tim worked for the AMWU, AMIEU, CFMEU, Unions WA and another prominent law firm in Perth.
- Tim is active in his local community in Fremantle, where he lives with his partner and three children.
Tim has been listed in Doyle’s Guide as one of the preeminent and leading employment lawyers in Western Australia for 2 years in a row.