- Named in Doyles Guide as one of the recommended and leading compensation lawyers in Queensland for 7 years in a row.
- Wayne has practised in compensation law for over 25 years and has acted for clients in various states and territories in Australia, the United Kingdom and the United States. He regularly acts for clients who have had complex multi jurisdictional exposures.
- He has been a partner of Turner Freeman since 2006 and manages our Sunshine Coast office.
- He is committed to obtaining the best possible outcome on behalf of his clients and providing financial security to those who have suffered loss.
What Wayne’s Clients Say about Him
- “I cannot praise too highly the kindness of Wayne McStay, both before and after my husband died last year. All the problems that my husband worried about after being diagnosed with mesothelioma were lessened by the results of Wayne’s efficiency. I am SO appreciative of all that Wayne and Turner Freeman have done for us both.” F.W. – Sunshine Coast
- “Thank you for all your time and advice and taking on my case. Your honesty and expertise has been greatly appreciated, without you I’m not sure what would have evolved and my believe in you gave me the courage to continue on with my case.” S.B. – Darwin
- “The outcome of this case has resulted in a settlement I could never have envisaged.” W & P.C. – Buderim
Wayne has been listed in Doyles Guide as one of the recommended and leading compensation lawyers in Queensland for 7 years in a row.
Memberships and Associations
- Admitted as a solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland 1993.
- Admitted as a solicitor of the High Court of Australia 1993.
- Admitted as a solicitor of the Supreme Court of New South Wales 2002.
- Member of the Queensland Law Society.